Saturday, June 28, 2014

Winner of the Free Copy of Creative Spaces Volume 3

Many Thanks to all who stopped by to visit and especially those who left a comment, so appreciated!!

As of midnight on Thursday I had 42 comments, so I used the random.org number generator to select a winner for the copy of the Creative Spaces Vol. 3

Congratulations to:


Paula, please send me an email with your mailing address, and I will get this into the mail asap!

So here is the current state of my craft room


Completely taken apart and in a rental again, so needing some more creative solutions :)

It is going to be fun challenge as it is much smaller and I will have to be very deliberate and organized about how things are arranged. Neither of those is my strong suit, so it will be an exciting puzzle to solve.

Going to be spending the best part of the day moving all the big furniture over and starting to put things away. Then lots and lots of cleaning...

Don't be jealous ;)

B- 




No comments:

Post a Comment